to Pro Tools and Pro Tools it. Sometimes he would get the impression that Pro Tools is the only way to record great sounding music on the computer, but the truth is nothing could be further from the truth. In fact, I think there are other options that are far better.
In this article I will focus on one such option for those who use (or want us to) Mac computer to record and mix your music (or who want to record and mix other people's music, of course.)
amount of features that logic has over the competition (including a mention) is truly impressive.
I do not think there is a more intuitive way to record your own music with all the top of the line features that you want to create professional sounding mixes.
And I'm sure that there is no software in it's class that has many features. To get an idea of what I'm talking about I will list some of the options below.
Logic Studio has a
- Royalty free loops in all kinds of styles. This can be a great way to start creating a new song.
- templates. There are different templates for different types of projects. Using these templates can save a lot of time when you start.
- creates a music label based on the music.
- surround sound mixing capabilities.
- Low Latency mode can help to fix latency issues. This can save a lot of headaches.
- can easily create a new sampler is based on any of their music.
- It came with lots of extras, so you will not have to spend a bunch of time looking for extras rather than recording music.